Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
An educator to myself and others in work and I hope..in life.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Coming together.

So it's been a while since I have written. I truly have missed it. It helps me breath a lot more easier when I allow myself to be put into words. I am currently working hard on creating wonderful pieces of jewelry. I am excited to put out my work and see what happens. I am also anxious as to whether or not my pieces will sell. But it is with that thought that I must remember that the journey is far more important than the outcome. I love what I am doing, I feel secure in the beauty that is being created. But as with any thought of the unknown, I allow the fear to sway my journey. There is no proof that my work will pay off financially, but there is the knowledge that if you do not try at something and put yourself out there, you will never know what you are capable of. Do not allow fear to prevent you from taking chances and risks. Life can be a challenge yes, but life is also meant to be lived.

Climb your mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment