Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
An educator to myself and others in work and I hope..in life.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

So here I go. My very first blog.
I have come on here to share my dreams, my fears, and every other thought provoking subject of belief. I am 100% creative on the inside. I am now learning to completely recognize that fact and allow it to over take all that I currently am. I live a life that is needed, for example, work, bills, and other responsibility's. I may not like everything about it, but it is my life.
Although now, I am very ready to take on the challenge of completely focusing on my dreams. Not just my desires of achievements however, but my dreams of trusting myself in what I do, and in who I am. I have a wonderful life that I love, and as I said earlier......I may not like every part of it, but I appreciate it, I own it, and I love that I have the ability to truly feel it.




No comments:

Post a Comment