Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
An educator to myself and others in work and I hope..in life.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Music is the light of angels.

Music is the light of angels. We come to speak in many forms and we allow you to hear us through your voice. We make ourselves known through words and light but we know we can reach you through music’s delight. We cannot change what has already begun but we can move forward and above and beyond. I ask you to listen dear one in order for change but first you must show us that you are ready for change. Know that you see us and feel our light and know that you believe us and feel our plight. We want you to listen, we want you to hear and we want you to push fourth your fear to be heard. I urge you tomorrow to witness our tasks for we may ask of you to do more and serve.
Start now; start within, from there now you will begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment