Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
An educator to myself and others in work and I hope..in life.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Weighing in

It is so hard to keep pushing forward when your budget consists of zero. How do we stay motivated? We keep pushing along. Being a typical artist it comes naturally to continue the leap forward but as we all know it takes a toll on the spirit so we have to always stay centered. A daily dose of meditation will give you the boost, it will diminish the fear of failure and make you more confident in taking theses strides towards your goals. I am still struggling as is the rest of the world and knowing that you are not alone in your efforts should remind us all to be patient. I still show fear when lack of funds interferes but the moment I sit in silence and breath, I know then that all will be okay. I urge you to stay centered and breath your way to accomplishment of spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment